• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Isaia Suits Sales

sj368910

Reaction score
I saw on the StyleForum hierarchy spreadsheet, that Isaia suits often go on sale, as low as $500. I wanted to know when these sales occur, and what specific lines I should look out for that are in that $500 range.

Thanks!

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First of all, don’t fuss or pay much attention to these “hierarchy” lists.

Could you find an Isaia suit for $500? Yes, I suppose so. Will it be in the size and fabric you’re looking for? May be but odds are you won’t find it.

If you have the energy and patience to scrounge stores and online for something then I guess I’ll say good luck.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to a luxury retailer like Nieman Marcus or Sak's Fifth Avenue and try on Isaia for real. See if it works for you. Don't buy just because of the name. If you're confident, you can find Isaia here at a decent price but remember, don't buy for the name, but because it works. The after-market sites get unsold items so they tend to be the bold plaids and pinstripes that don't sell at first. Never settle.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I recommend ignoring that hierarchy list. It was made at a time when fewer people on this forum knew much about suit construction (and few people here know this stuff today anyway). That list is little more than a price hierarchy.

Figure out what looks good on you. The best way to do this is by trying on different suits in a store and using your eyes.

TMZ

Reaction score
Go to a luxury retailer like Nieman Marcus or Sak's Fifth Avenue and try on Isaia for real. See if it works for you. Don't buy just because of the name. If you're confident, you can find Isaia here at a decent price but remember, don't buy for the name, but because it works. The after-market sites get unsold items so they tend to be the bold plaids and pinstripes that don't sell at first. Never settle.

Every Isaia suit that I tried fit differently. Get a good tailor to get the fit right. They have a range of fabrics as well. Top shelf apparel is good. I bought outside eBay as he a greater selection on his website. A kiton and Ceasere Attolini. Both were awesome, just older styles.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallen470