• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Isaia suit - solid navy blue - 42L- Surgeon Cuffs - Recent Label - Aquaspider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought this off of a forum member in a package deal that came with a Caruso SC. Unfortunately, the suit does not work for me as I have put on a little weight and the pants no longer fit well :fu:
100% wool, very soft.

It is a solid navy blue staple suit. It is made by Isaia in Italy, it is their "Base S" model.

It is tagged a size 52 (42 L US) but could work for a slim 44L.

It has double vents, and it has functioning cuffs (four buttons). It has a 3 roll 2 front.

The pants are flat front.

The measurements are from the original seller, and they are accurate.

Jacket:
Pit to pit: ~22.5
Shoulders:~18.75
Sleeves: ~25.5 - working buttonholes, could probably shorten some from the end if needed, or do from shoulders - this is a garment worth doing that on.
Length from bottom of collar: ~31.5

Pants:
Waist - has been let out to 36 inches (they were originally 44cm (~34.5 in) and were let out to 47cm) There's approximately 2 inches to let, and decreasing to 44cm or even a bit further is certainly doable thanks to the design.
Inseam: 35 inches + no cuffs + 2" to let

Post here or PM with any questions!

Attachments

ebw1

Reaction score
If it was a little smaller...

I don't imagine this will be available long!

emc894

Reaction score
Great suit. If this was 2 button and R instead of long, you would have a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.