• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Isaia Suit - Light Flannel - Brown w/ Blue Windowpane - Euro Size 50R

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigHandMan

Reaction score
Isaia Suit – Euro Size 50R / US Size 40R

SOLD

One Isaia suit for sale from a fall closet cleaning. I'm wearing suits less and less and maybe wore this one 3-4 times. It is currently at the dry cleaner for the first time as I prefer to sell/ship suits just after cleaning. I use a high-end cleaner who takes great care of my stuff, so no worries there.

It’s been a while since I’ve sold anything on SF, but check out the B&S feedback thread and you should be able to find some nice comments about me there. All of my sale prices include shipping.

Shipping to continental US only please. PM me with any questions or to set up a purchase. Thanks.

Details:

Isaia brown windowpane light flannel suit. Italian/Euro Size 50R. Isaia style Stewart-A. I have no idea how this style compares to other Isaia styles, but it's what you'd expect from Isaia - soft shoulders, nipped waist, high armholes, etc. Jacket is 3-roll-2. Brown plaid / windowpane with blue and various other brown/earth tones in it. The fabric is a gorgeous 180s with a wonderful hand. 100% 120s wool flannel – light enough to wear late fall to early spring. Cupro lining. Pants feature Isaia’s double button closure and a coin pocket. Natural, soft shoulders. High armholes.

Really a beautiful suit. Will ship with an Isaia hanger. Absolutely mint condition – no rips, tears, damages, etc. Fully canvassed. Made in Italy. Purchased new on STP.com. I have been the only owner and my home is free of smoke and pets.

Please note that the suit has working buttonholes, so check the arm measurements carefully. The waist has about 1-2 inches to let out. If you remove the cuff on the pants, there’s plenty of room for lengthening.

$500 shipped. All measurements in inches, lying flat.

Jacket Measurements

Chest 21
Waist 19.5
Shoulders 18
Length 30.5 (from bottom of collar)
Sleeve 25.5 (working buttonholes)
3-roll-2 button front
Notch lapel
Dual vents

Pants Measurements

Waist 34 (around)
Inseam 30.75
Knee width 10
Ankle width 9
Cuff height 1.75
Front rise 11.5
Rear rise 18.5
Flat front / no pleats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads