1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Isaia Sportcoats-Size 54/44

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ranchsooner, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranchsooner

ranchsooner Senior Member

I have 2 sportcoats for sale, both from my closet that are unfortunately too big for me now.

The first is an Isaia, 100% Super 120's wool in a gun club check pattern. Stewart model that features 3 buttons rolled to two and dual vents. The coat is in mint condition. Tagged as a 54/44 R. Asking $200 shipped CONUS.
    Chest 47"
    Shoulder 19 1/2"
    Coat Waist 43"
    Sleeve 23 1/4" + 1 3/4"
    Length from bottom of collar 31 1/2"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The second is an Isaia for Antonio Liverano, Navy Blazer in 100% wool. Purchased at Saks. Mint condition as well. Fully canvassed and fits similar to the Stewart model. 3 buttons rolled to two with dual vents. Tagged as a size 54L, however, I had the coat shortened by 3/4". Asking $150 shipped CONUS.
    Chest 47"
    Shoulder 19 1/2"
    Coat Waist 43"
    Sleeve 23 1/4" + 2"
    Length from bottom of collar 30 3/4"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.