1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Isaia sportcoat - sweet summer jacket - NWT - 54R Rover G should fit US 42 or 44

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by johnny_flapjack, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny_flapjack

johnny_flapjack Senior member

Most of you will not be cool enough to pull this jacket off. I am definitely cool enough, it just doesn't fit me as well as I'd like. The fabric is 35% wool / 35% linen / 30% silk. It's sort of a slightly darker tan (british khaki) base with brown and blue windowpanes in a wide stripe and a thin blue windowpane over the top - if that makes sense. If the pics don't represent the fabric well enough I'll get some better close ups of the fabric soon. The model is Rover G, which is only lined in the shoulders and sleeves. There's zero padding in the shoulders. The sleeves are still basted, but the sleeve buttons are missing. I've priced the coat to reflect the missing buttons. Front closure is 3 roll 2.5.

Shoulders - 19"
    Chest - 45"
    Waist - 42.5"
    Sleeve - 25.25"
    Length - 31.25" BOC

You know you want it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  2. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.