• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ISAIA Napoli Blazer / Sport Coat 'Stewart G' sz: 54 Italian, US: 44 regular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampart

Reaction score
SOLD! Gianluca ISAIA Napoli Blazer / Sport Coat, Stewart G model. Made in Italy. This is a 3 button style, yet the lapel folds down to to the middle button, making it look like a 2-button. Looks even better in person.

The jacket is in practically mint condition. On the lower back, there is a very very small pull in the fabric, which is barely noticeable, although I thought I should mention this. It would be virtually undetectable. That being the case, the price is $85

Features:
- three outer pockets, the left & right are still sewn shut, upper left pocket is open
- three inner pockets, two on the left, one on the right
- two back vents
- cuff buttons can be unbuttoned

The measurements (jacket laid out flat, 2 buttons done up):
Width (across the front chest): 22" inches
Length (from the top of the back collar to the back bottom hem):32.5 " inches
Sleeve Length (from end of sleeve cuff to shoulder seam): 26.75" inches
Shoulders (across the top back shoulders, left to right, seam to seam):19" inches

Asking $85 + shipping

If any further info or photos are needed, just send me a PM. As always, I will have the package shipped immediately once the payment comes through..

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.