• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Isaia models

Spark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure sure about that STP claim, at least in the early days when they were first selling it. I picked up a Stewart navy blazer in a gorgeous 150s Aquaspider and a tan, Base V solaro suit that were absolutely mainline models with all the details. Maybe it changed later on?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ok, let me clarify, not every model is outlet exclusive, but some might, I don't know how to spot.

Like if you just check the measurement on say Gregory (which I think is a much less seen model in the US these days), the measurement has enough variation to tell me it's a bit one of (like BOC on EU 46 are between 28 to 29.5 where I think a "current standard on Gregory" is probably 28.5 in?)

dauster

Reaction score
thanks guys, ISAIA is only really interesting to me at heavily reduced prices so interesting info. Even at 50% price at Saks I can get Orazio MTM or for a little more we are talking Solito bespoke.

LOL first time I was window shopping again in a long time and just laughed at the guy in NM when he quoted me $4,500 plus tax for a ISAIA sports coat ...

papado

Reaction score
thanks guys, ISAIA is only really interesting to me at heavily reduced prices so interesting info. Even at 50% price at Saks I can get Orazio MTM or for a little more we are talking Solito bespoke.

LOL first time I was window shopping again in a long time and just laughed at the guy in NM when he quoted me $4,500 plus tax for a ISAIA sports coat ...
I've bought most of my Isaia through topshelf and some random places I've found on the internet. Bought 2 Dustin jackets from a consignment store in oregon via ebay; both new and unaltered for around ~$300 each; was some great finds!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's