• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Isaia models

sldsd

Reaction score
I have bought 8 sportcats from their Serravalle outles, always 80%off. Stock level is always pretty good (at least for my size EU48)

clintonf

Reaction score
Seems like a great dude (honestly didn't know his name until you mentioned above) and he even sent me a box of chocolates last year for the holidays! (I guess I purchased a good amount of stuff so I guess it was a thank you haha).
He was a member on here and I've had quite a few transactions with him (albeit several years ago). Based upon that, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Clint

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have a long time that don't follow isaia, but just find that all the sportscoats i see, on their official site and NW BG etc, are 2b.

do they not produce 3r2 now?

papado

Reaction score
i have a long time that don't follow isaia, but just find that all the sportscoats i see, on their official site and NW BG etc, are 2b.

do they not produce 3r2 now?
I have 2 jackets which are 3r2 but I don't believe it's a common configuration now. You'll likely need to find a make for a specific retailer who ordered it as I wouldn't expect you to find it on their main site and merchants

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 2 jackets which are 3r2 but I don't believe it's a common configuration now. You'll likely need to find a make for a specific retailer who ordered it as I wouldn't expect you to find it on their main site and merchants
thank you for your advice:thumbs-up:

do you know why they dislike 3r2 now?

papado

Reaction score
thank you for your advice:thumbs-up:

do you know why they dislike 3r2 now?
Not sure but I'd assume the trendier crowd who has found them now don't know/appreciate the 3r2 configuration. Orazio Luciano still has a large number of 3r2 jackets/suits if that is the look you're going for OTR.

suitedcboy

Reaction score
When you wear a 3R2 and someone comments, "that is a good way to make a 3 button look better" it can change your opinion of that style. It is a way that some consignment shops take a 3 button they can't move and press it to make a 3R2. Usually it shows but not in every case.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.