1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Isaia Herringbone w/Patch Pockets 44R - REDUCED

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Spark, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spark

Spark Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gianluca Isaia (the 1/2 canvassed diffusion line) summer-weight sports coat in a lovely light wheat colored herringbone fabric that my tailor droolled over. Partially lined, three patch pockets in including a barchetta breast pocket, horn buttons, dual vents, standard cuffs for easy alteration. Color on full shot is too dark; detail by label is much more accurate

This is the only non-mainline Isaia I have ever bought, but there's a reason for that - the material and cur are really something else. The shoulders are almost unpadded and are unbelievably soft and the fabric is out of this world. For such a lightweight rig (70% wool; 30% linen), I really didn't feel the need to go the fully canvassed route.

Size is a slim US44, but please use measurements as your guide:

Shoulders: 19.25"
    P2P: 22
    Sleeve: 24" (standard buttons)
    Length BOC: 31.5

Great sports coat but have 2-3 other Isaias that are close to this color and it is not getting much action in the rotation. $100 shipped CONUS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.