• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Isaia grey, D&G charcoal (3btn 40L suits)

gamblor

Reaction score
After posting for feedback on my suits it is clear they are the wrong size for me. Both of these are in great shape, each worn once for a job I didn't get.

Isaia 40L 500$ Shipped

Chest 21
Shoulders 18.5
Length 33
Jacket Waist 19.5
Sleeve 25 room to lengthen
Waist 17.5
Inseam 30.5 2 to let
Outseem 42.5
Leg 8.75

This one was brought in on the sides, waist, and finished with non-functional buttons, by a top notch tailor.

Next is a Dolce & Gabbana

40L solid dark charcoal went for 880 at 35% off from Saks $210 shipped
Was brought in on the sides and waist by the Saks tailor

Chest 21
Shoulders 18
Jacket Waist 19.5
Length 32
Sleeve 26 room to let
Waist 17.5
Inseam 31.5 3 to let
Outseam 43
Leg 8.5

thank you

riverrun

Reaction score
The Isaia is certainly a steal, but the trou are so short for a 40L!

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some questions about the Isaia suit. First, do you know which model it is (Sirio, Enrico, Trent, Cary, etc.)? Second, can you describe the color and pattern (if there is one)? My monitor just doesn't get color and details very well. Finally, you said that you had the jacket taken in. Can you describe just what was done? Were the shoulders narrowed? I gather that the chest was taken in, but by how much, and is the fabric left to be let out again if needed? Same for the jacket waist. Worn once, you said?

Lateralus821

Reaction score
I want the Dolce but what is the waist measurement on the pants in inches? I'm going to guess you mean they are 17.5 while laying flat? Please contact me at [email protected]

jawsz12

Reaction score
I will take the dolce suit, already PM you this morning about it, please send me a paypal invoice. Thanks.

gamblor

Reaction score
I had a quick buyer pick up both so they are sold.

Thanks-

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought these. If they don't work for me, I'll relist them at the price for which I bought them.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to buy the Isaia suit from me, let me know. The pants are just a bit too slim. Should work well for someone with a 7" drop or so. It's a nice suit (thanks, Gamblor, for the good shipping).

Same price I paid, $250 shipped.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads