• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Isaia Aquacashmere Overcoat?

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aquaspider and Aquachino are fantastic they resist water and the one suit I have of it actually the water just rolls off. I like the peak lapels and the ticket pocket, the 2 questions are that they show a camel color and say it is charcoal and the second is that opening looks like it goes pretty far down.

Use SPAM99 if you pay by AMEX to get another 15% or 25% off it sometimes gives 15 and sometimes 25

RS

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If it is Isaia it is usually very good. If it is aqua, it will let a decalf-latte roll off the coat like water off a duck butt. The only thing I would caution you about is that the cut of Isaia can very so be prepared. But, the good news is that STP has the best, no hassle return policy anywhere. Buy it in confidence but if it doesn't fit, just send it back.

No, peak lapels are not too flashy. They are one of several traditional styles. They make a bit more of a statement, but it is still subtle.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.