1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Isabel Marant H&M for Men, Nov. 14

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Max13, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Fernando Avila

Fernando Avila Member

I just saw this thread and really liked it. I think my response is too late... anyway, my opinión would be that you could choose something more classic and that is not going to be a "one season hit". The Isabel Marant collaboration for H&M had a pair of great wool coats. I have a friend that works at one H&M store and he was able to get them for me using his 75% employee discount. So I could have both for $150 USD. They are great quality (100% wool) and have a nice fit.

As far as I know, the collection is now totally sold out and not a single piece was left for discount. Whay did you finally buy?

2. Max13

Max13 Active Member

I ended up getting nothing from the collection...

I was able to convince my gf that the clothes was way too unisex (I found a quote where Marant says this was done on purpose for the line.) However, I agree with you. If I had had a 75% discount, as you did, then I would have definitely gotten a few of the more "classic" items.

3. Murasame

Murasame Active Member

Lol late as hell but Anyone who a
    Still has a pair of the black biker denims size 30 never worn with tags please shoot me a DM:slayer:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016