1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Is yoga a good place to meet hot women?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lighthouse, Sep 10, 2010.

1. mkarim

mkarim Senior member

The other 90% make me want to vomit.

+100.

2. Mauby

Mauby Senior member

Better off signing up for a co-ed volleyball league. I mean ,women are actually there because they're looking for a guy.

3. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

No. In my experience, women are pretty hard core about yoga and look with great suspicion upon any man attending the class who is not obviously gay.

4. Matt

Matt Senior member

those suspicious looks go away once you turn off the shutter noise on your cellphone camera.

5. insider

insider Member

Yoga classes I've attended generally attract middle aged women who want to get fit. Is that the demographic you're after?

I have also attended the odd 'fun' run and been impressed by the seas of good looking fit women.