• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is yoga a good place to meet hot women?

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gorgekko
Whatever you do, avoid a belly-dancing class. Trust me on this.

+1... never understood a style of dance that requires obesity... don't know why it used to be popular.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
+1... never understood a style of dance that requires obesity... don't know why it used to be popular.

it's belly-dancing, not dancing with a belly?

Not sure how it requires obesity unless you're talking about specific fat chicks that are doing it. I knew a couple of professional bellydancers and they had amazing (and fit) bodies.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I knew it would be that video! It works very well if you have it muted
biggrin.gif

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
it's belly-dancing, not dancing with a belly?

Not sure how it requires obesity unless you're talking about specific fat chicks that are doing it. I knew a couple of professional bellydancers and they had amazing (and fit) bodies.

I had belly dancers have to have a gut? Every single belly dancer I've ever seen in real life, in the movies, and on tv had a gut. Gross.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Um... belly-dancing isn't about the gut, it's about the hips.

bkk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gorgekko
Whatever you do, avoid a belly-dancing class. Trust me on this.

Having friends of friends who belly dance, and having been to their little shindigs a few times, I can vouch for this. Then again, of the 10% that are decent looking, they're extremely attractive. Watching their hypnotic hips makes you dream about what else they can do. The other 90% make me want to vomit.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bkk
Having friends of friends who belly dance, and having been to their little shindigs a few times, I can vouch for this. Then again, of the 10% that are decent looking, they're extremely attractive. Watching their hypnotic hips makes you dream about what else they can do. The other 90% make me want to vomit.

Hips, whatever, I don't care. Every belly dancer I've seen has a weight problem.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mauby

Reaction score
Better off signing up for a co-ed volleyball league. I mean ,women are actually there because they're looking for a guy.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. In my experience, women are pretty hard core about yoga and look with great suspicion upon any man attending the class who is not obviously gay.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
those suspicious looks go away once you turn off the shutter noise on your cellphone camera.

insider

Reaction score
Yoga classes I've attended generally attract middle aged women who want to get fit. Is that the demographic you're after?

I have also attended the odd 'fun' run and been impressed by the seas of good looking fit women.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads