1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

    There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

    Cheers,

    Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Is yoga a good place to meet hot women?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lighthouse, Sep 10, 2010.

  1. WoodyStylee

    WoodyStylee Senior member

    Messages:
    281
    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2008
    Location:
    Philly
    i used to go to Bikram Yoga a lot, and there were tons of hot women in my class. Its pretty normal for guys not to wear shirts in the class, and if your in decent shape you look like a fucking god after the workout.
     
  2. Neo_Version 7

    Neo_Version 7 Senior member

    Messages:
    19,625
    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2007
    That and dance classes.

    Modern dance classes are the best of both worlds. When some GaGa comes on, it's a treat for the eyes and the ears.
     
  3. mkarim

    mkarim Senior member

    Messages:
    4,645
    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2008
    Modern dance classes are the best of both worlds. When some GaGa comes on, it's a treat for the eyes and the ears.
    Also Latin dance classes, eg salsa etc.
     
  4. gorgekko

    gorgekko Senior member

    Messages:
    2,121
    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2004
    Location:
    The Dominion of Canada
    Whatever you do, avoid a belly-dancing class. Trust me on this.
     
  5. rjacobs

    rjacobs Senior member

    Messages:
    186
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2009
    Location:
    San Diego, CA
    No. Yoga is one of the only athletic-related things where women have a natural advantage over men. Better option with similar principle: co-ed kickball, soccer, softball, or whatever your sport is.
     
  6. mkarim

    mkarim Senior member

    Messages:
    4,645
    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2008
    No. Yoga is one of the only athletic-related things where women have a natural advantage over men. Better option with similar principle: co-ed kickball, soccer, softball, or whatever your sport is.
    Yes soft-ball and tennis are good. Just stay away from overly-competetive women.
     
  7. Meis

    Meis Senior member

    Messages:
    2,829
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2008
    Location:
    Chicago
    No. Yoga is one of the only athletic-related things where women have a natural advantage over men. Better option with similar principle: co-ed kickball, soccer, softball, or whatever your sport is.

    Yeah, but women know they have the advantage, so they don't expect you to be amazing at Yoga. On the other hand with regular sports (soccer, softball, etc) you're kind of expected to be pretty decent b/c you're a guy, so if you suck it's more embarrassing. Basically, if you suck at Yoga a woman isn't going to think much of it because there's plenty of really athletic/fit guys that aren't very good at Yoga, but if you suck at kickball/soccer/softball she's going to realize you suck at sports.
     
  8. TheDarkKnight

    TheDarkKnight Senior member

    Messages:
    2,331
    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    England
    Step one: carry a few sizable dumbbells to just outside the yoga studio/class in a large gym, about 2 mins before the class ends. (Make sure you are capable of lifting them!)

    Step two: when the woman are finishing up, loudly perform two or three reps with the weights. Count aloud: "...a thousand and one! A thousand...and...two!" etc.

    Step three: wear a condom when boning.


    Today is back and arms, it's not glamourous, but it's my life.
     
  9. Matt

    Matt Senior member

    Messages:
    11,179
    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2005
    Location:
    Sunny Saigon
    I'd go with 'yes' on the yoga thing. Plus, if you position yourself well (near the back, behind a flock of slim and toned women) you get a lot of hot ass views.
     
  10. Harold falcon

    Harold falcon Senior member

    Messages:
    27,420
    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Location:
    NE PA
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

    TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
     
  11. SField

    SField Senior member

    Messages:
    6,278
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Whatever you do, avoid a belly-dancing class. Trust me on this.

    +1... never understood a style of dance that requires obesity... don't know why it used to be popular.
     
  12. tagutcow

    tagutcow Senior member

    Messages:
    10,618
    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2006
    Location:
    Greensboro NC
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

    TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
     
  13. Flambeur

    Flambeur Senior member

    Messages:
    5,057
    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2008
    +1... never understood a style of dance that requires obesity... don't know why it used to be popular.

    it's belly-dancing, not dancing with a belly?

    Not sure how it requires obesity unless you're talking about specific fat chicks that are doing it. I knew a couple of professional bellydancers and they had amazing (and fit) bodies.
     
  14. nlakind

    nlakind Senior member

    Messages:
    178
    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2010
    in LA, yoga definitely isn't a bad place. but the 2 best places i've found. dog park or whole food =)
     
  15. Radagast

    Radagast Senior member

    Messages:
    237
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2010
    ..
     
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  16. TheDarkKnight

    TheDarkKnight Senior member

    Messages:
    2,331
    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    England
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

    TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.


    I knew it would be that video! It works very well if you have it muted [​IMG]
     
  17. SField

    SField Senior member

    Messages:
    6,278
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    it's belly-dancing, not dancing with a belly?

    Not sure how it requires obesity unless you're talking about specific fat chicks that are doing it. I knew a couple of professional bellydancers and they had amazing (and fit) bodies.


    I had belly dancers have to have a gut? Every single belly dancer I've ever seen in real life, in the movies, and on tv had a gut. Gross.
     
  18. milosz

    milosz Senior member

    Messages:
    4,083
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2008
    Um... belly-dancing isn't about the gut, it's about the hips.
     
  19. bkk

    bkk Senior member

    Messages:
    612
    Joined:
    May 8, 2008
    Location:
    SF
    Whatever you do, avoid a belly-dancing class. Trust me on this.

    Having friends of friends who belly dance, and having been to their little shindigs a few times, I can vouch for this. Then again, of the 10% that are decent looking, they're extremely attractive. Watching their hypnotic hips makes you dream about what else they can do. The other 90% make me want to vomit.
     
  20. SField

    SField Senior member

    Messages:
    6,278
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Having friends of friends who belly dance, and having been to their little shindigs a few times, I can vouch for this. Then again, of the 10% that are decent looking, they're extremely attractive. Watching their hypnotic hips makes you dream about what else they can do. The other 90% make me want to vomit.

    Hips, whatever, I don't care. Every belly dancer I've seen has a weight problem.
     

Share This Page

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by