• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is wearing a "snitches get stitches" tee appropriate conservative business dress

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With a pocket square, I think it can work

Originally Posted by merkur
This should be asked in your own marsupialed questions thread.
Originally Posted by merkur
This question should be asked in your own marsupialed questions thread.

laphroaig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I'm a lawyer in a conservative firm and got this mad cool tee I'm planning to wear to the office. My wife told me it might not be appropriate, I quickly Rihanned the 'ho and will def wear it. Do you think that's a mistake?
If you really work for a conservative law firm then you should know better. Everyone else these days usually wears sexy lingerie underneath their conservative business dress, suit and tie. But if you want to be ultraconservative and wear a tee shirt and boxers instead, then go right ahead. PS. Oh sorry, I didn't notice you're from the more conservative side of the pond. FYI. The following is considered the norm in the old world... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ick-leave.html

youngScholar

Reaction score
***** please

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why would you ask such a dumb question. Of course you can wear whatever you want because you're going to be a partner in BIGLAW in M&A. If you want to make partner, you need to stand out not only in bringing in $, but in dressing too.

Luddite

Reaction score
leeway37.jpg
Sat down confessed it with a full report Dashed it out but he couldn't take it Had to drop dime, through a partner in crime Got away without serving his time Snitches get stiches The thread on your cheek must itch Snitches get stiches You got yours you son of a ***** The mark of the squealer Too soft to be the dealer And nothing can heal you Mark of the squealer The mark of the squeal I'm out on a mission To catch a stool pigeon

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I'm a lawyer in a conservative firm and got this mad cool tee I'm planning to wear to the office. My wife told me it might not be appropriate, I quickly Rihanned the 'ho and will def wear it. Do you think that's a mistake?

If it helps I work in M&M or M&A or something. Shout out to all my hommies at the office!

It would definitely not be appropriate. However, a t-shirt that says, "bitches get stitches" would be appropriate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads