• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is U2.com worth the price?

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to belong to U2's fan club (Propeganda) until they moved it to the interwebz. I was given a credit to join U2.com but I didn't think it was worth it. Is it? Will it help in getting cheaper tix / or just tix in general for concerts?

zubin

Reaction score
i was gonna write a long and contrived post about how u2 sucks now but i will spare you since you have a Moz avy.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zubin
i was gonna write a long and contrived post about how u2 sucks now but i will spare you since you have a Moz avy.

He is one of the few people I regret not seeing live. He's coming around but the tix are ridiculously expensive (just like every other good show...).

zubin

Reaction score
ya tell me about it! He's not coming to california except for coachella

i will be there
smile.gif

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got my Moz tix an hour after they went on sale, and an hour after I bought them they were sold out here in Houston. Still got my floor seats woo!

zubin

Reaction score
damn, what did floor seats run you? 1k?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got them at Wherehouse music by the Galleria literally an hour after they went on sale. I bought two tix for 50 bucks a pop.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go see Negativland instead. Plenty of U2 related material.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads