• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Is this wallet real or fake?

Autenticitycheck

Reaction score
Okay so a friend of mine is playing a trick on me cause he knows my knowledge on this matter is limited. As the caption saya, can anyone tell this wallet real or fake? Thanks.

Attachments

Autenticitycheck

Reaction score
Yeah well my card slots in phone case broke and and I wanted to go for the good old back pocket wallet again. My friend told me I could have his old. When I got it I asked if it was real, but he just laughed and didn want to tell me. Would be nice to know know. The wallet is not stolen sir, if that is what your implying.

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is about the third or fourth “my friend gave me this wallet as a gift” or “I inherited this wallet” thread asking about authenticity.

Ask your friend.

Autenticitycheck

Reaction score
I dont see why that is such a bad thing. Im clearly a noobie looking for help. Wallet isnt stolen my friend. Even if it was. What good would it do anyone beeing as neglecting as yourself here? Please do answer me that. And please, do be accurate.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't know if you'll get a satisfactory answer here. For one, it's hard to spot fakes nowadays because many are so good. Secondly, Gucci's leather wallets are not particularly high equality. That one, in particular, is just made from a stamped grain leather and is machine-sewn. This is the kind of quality one can expect from Gucci, and a level of quality that's not difficult to fake.

I say enjoy the wallet if you like it.

maxalex

Reaction score
Of greater concern, to merchants with whom you interact, is the authenticity of the bank notes within.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.