1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Is this Suit OK for an Interview

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mikem1410, Apr 20, 2013.

1. mikem1410

mikem1410 New Member

Interviewing for a Digital Marketing Manager position at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

The suit I'm planning to wear has slim "peak" lapels. The suit fits me perfectly, my only concern is the lapels. I asked the salesman and tailor if the suit would be appropriate for an interview and they said sure, this style lapel is coming back as a modern designer look.

Wanted to get the thoughts of some folks here as well. Let me know. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  2. cptjeff

cptjeff Senior member

It's fine. As long as it's the right color and roughly the right size, the interviewer won't care. They'll be focused on the answers you give to the questions.

1 person likes this.
  3. VinnyMac

VinnyMac Senior member

That look is fine for an interview. The sales people will say that it's ok. Most of their income is from commission.

EDIT:

Removed unnecessary snark.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  4. TiberiasUSA

TiberiasUSA Senior member

This

But yeah, I don't think anyone is gonna ding you or really notice a peak lapel

5. decogeo

decogeo Active Member

It's fine for an interview. Just wear it with a solid shirt and simple tie. But if you don't like /you're unsure about the peak lapels, just get another suit. You'll be wearing it on other occasions after that interview, right?

6. GBR

GBR Senior member

It's not a good looking suit but it will be fine in this market.