• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun.

hermes man

Reaction score
What do you guys think of a style that shows the adventure side of me without looking like a douche (like those collar up guys, spiked up hairstyle etc.) that is appropriate to my age as i would want to end up looking like an immature and unmannered 30 years old certainly not the average gentlemen style that may potray me as a balding man going through mid life crisis like the rest of the population which will scare away the young girls i want to look like a stylish gentlemen that is ready for some fun which would be more young girl friendly anyway i cant think of any other better style than this one
pozkpnhmgwvzcr.jpg
please share if you have any other ideas.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tumblr_lfczw6nZor1qayhrz.jpg

jonnyt

Reaction score
Hermes Man, if all 200 of your posts and your blog are part of an intricately planned and executed joke, then it might be one of the best ever on t'interweb.

If however, you are for real, when are you going to realise that your style and taste in gaudy, cheaply made clothes, where the most important aspect of any item you own is that the brand name (LV, Gucci, D&G etc) is displayed as largely as possible so that your gaudy friends can all coo over how much you spent, is entirely unsuitable for this forum?

Man, if you like dressing how you do, and you want to look like Justin Beiber then good luck to you. But this forum is literally the last place on the web that you should be posting.
Is there not a forum somewhere out there for tweens to discuss pop stars and brand names? That place would be perfect for you.

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonnyt
Hermes Man, if all 200 of your posts and your blog are part of an intricately planned and executed joke, then it might be one of the best ever on t'interweb.

If however, you are for real, when are you going to realise that your style and taste in gaudy, cheaply made clothes, where the most important aspect of any item you own is that the brand name (LV, Gucci, D&G etc) is displayed as large as possible do that your gaudy friends can all coo over how much you spent, is entirely unsuitable for this forum?

Man, if you like dressing how you do, and you want to look like Justin Beiber then good luck to you. But this forum is literally the last place on the web that you should be posting.
Is there not a forum somewhere out there for tweens to discuss pop stars and brand names? That place would be perfect for you.

+1.

ALFAMALE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonnyt

If however, you are for real, when are you going to realise that your style and taste in gaudy, cheaply made clothes, where the most important aspect of any item you own is that the brand name (LV, Gucci, D&G etc) is displayed as large as possible do that your gaudy friends can all coo over how much you spent, is entirely unsuitable for this forum?

Couldn't have said it better myself.
+1000000

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Time to grow up - that's for a juvenile such as the one wearing it.

olualbert

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hermes man
What do you guys think of a style that shows the adventure side of me without looking like a douche (like those collar up guys, spiked up hairstyle etc.) that is appropriate to my age as i would want to end up looking like an immature and unmannered 30 years old

certainly not the average gentlemen style that may potray me as a balding man going through mid life crisis like the rest of the population which will scare away the young girls

i want to look like a stylish gentlemen that is ready for some fun which would be more young girl friendly

anyway i cant think of any other better style than this one

pozkpnhmgwvzcr.jpg

please share if you have any other ideas.

You got to be ******* kiding me...this guy looks absolutely ****..sometimes I wonder what the hell people are thinking sometimes

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ALFAMALE
Couldn't have said it better myself.
+1000000 x +1000000

fixed^^

Blamm

Reaction score
"more young girl friendly" - wow - I think you'll be getting a visit from Chris Hansen of To Catch a Predator...

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I feel sorry for OP. He is so caught up in being a brand whore he doesn't have time to listen to good music and is stuck with the sound of Bieber swilling through his ears.

LaymanX

Reaction score
lurker[1].gif

Gotta admit, these are my favorite kind of threads..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads