• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this site safe OR help me find these Ray-Bans!

Jayboy

Reaction score
So a friend popped up today with a pair of Ray-bans that fitted me way to well not to get as regular glasses. Problem is, the frames seems discontinued. I pulled out my Internet vacuum and started searching the net. I found one site which carries them; what do you reckon about it? Seems there are a lot of Scammers specializing in Glasses. The site is: Bestbuysunglasses.com The frames im looking for are the Ray-Ban RB 5165 in black. Size 51-20-145, so if anyone have any pointers where to find, Ill buy you a beer. (If you goes to Sweden) Edit: I found this feedback on Amazon; seems safe? Amazon The link doesnt seems to work.. heres a working one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller...5JTPDK&isPopup

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
It looks like some sort of replica of bestbuyeyeglasses.com so I would be careful. BBE is legit and offers some excellent prices, but their free shipping is slow.

Jayboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jimmyfingers
It looks like some sort of replica of bestbuyeyeglasses.com so I would be careful. BBE is legit and offers some excellent prices, but their free shipping is slow.

Yeah i was kinda thinking so too.. But the Amazon feedback got me.. hmm.

MartinLil

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of eyeglasses from bestbuyeyeglasses.com. It took over a month from the time they left China to get to the East Coast of the US. They were prescription and the lenses arrived scratched. I had to get my credit card company involved in order to be able to send them back/get a refund. So, if the the two websites are associated with each other, I wouldn't suggest that you buy from them.

Jayboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MartinLil
I ordered a pair of eyeglasses from bestbuyeyeglasses.com. It took over a month from the time they left China to get to the East Coast of the US. They were prescription and the lenses arrived scratched. I had to get my credit card company involved in order to be able to send them back/get a refund. So, if the the two websites are associated with each other, I wouldn't suggest that you buy from them.

Sucks to hear! Im just getting the frames though. Dont know if they are associated, dont seems like it. Anyone else has an opinion? Reeally want those frames ..
biggrin.gif

*#..

Reaction score
^Lots of lurkers on this forum, forums in general. Also, don't really know where to find them
smile.gif

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
I wish I could help, but I have never used the service from this website.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads