• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Is this site legit?

SLIMES

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been lurking on these forums for a while, though I have to admit that it's only shoes that I'm fussy about. (But I think I'm going to get more particular about clothes over the coming years.) Anyway I've been a customer of Herring for a while now and I was browsing online when I found this site selling shoes at what seem like massive discounts. It looks too good to be true and my usual rule is that I should put my money away and not touch it with a barge-pole. However, amazing deals do crop up every now and then, so I thought I'd ask here.

http://www.pastls.co.uk/herring-chamberlain-semi-brogue-in-black-calf-fkbdltr6s.html?search=herring

Should I order from this site? Any info on past experiences would be appreciated.

Chowkin

Reaction score
No past experience with the site. But when its postal code shows up as non existent and several websites of dubious nature have the same address, I’ll stay away from it

FC4DC9CB-CD5B-4A97-9AD7-1DAB8B5F882C.png

FE0AF0A8-6774-4177-A690-C3CF4501D716.png

82F40773-274E-47FE-B1CD-E612012208A1.png

SLIMES

Reaction score
Thanks. It looks like the golden rule holds true then. I did speak to Herring earlier in the day and they've not heard of it. Herirng were extremely helpful as ever.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.