• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this site legit? Cheap vuitton and tiffany accesories

garmentmerchant

Reaction score
From a store owners perspective i always question such sites. They carry not only LV, burberry, but tiffany's as well . Anyone on SF ever tried to open up an account with any of these companies knows that it takes an act of god, and a substantial opening order to do so. Along with a real retail location. That being said you would have to buy it to find out. If the price seems to good to be true it proabbly is. Some of there stuff may be real purchased through real vendors of the goods, but I question the Louis stuff and Burberry stuff

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
read their FAQs. basically says its all fake

garmentmerchant

Reaction score
I was in the seconds business for years as well and you never get a volume of louis stuff like this it is purely mixed you wont get the selection and quantity they offer from a overstock/seconds lot it will never happen. As far as the guarantee everyone offers a guarantee and money back they have to. There sales out way the amount of returns they get anyday im sure. Some things to think about
This is illegal if you have a Louis account like Bloomigndales for instance your order direct from Louis on a seasonal basis there is none of this OEM factory crap.

"All our items are purchased directly from the OEM factory, that's why we can sell at such amazing prices, our purpose is to offer people famous luxuries with affordable prices, since not everybody is the Hollywood movie star but they still have the right to enjoy a better life. "

garmentmerchant

Reaction score
The worst that can happen is you order it is not to your liking and you send it back for a refund if they dont refund you then file a chargeback and you will get your money back. Dont send any payments via western union you have no recourse

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they contradict themselves

"For Returns:
We do not accept returns for any item, so please ask all your questions and concerns before placing your order.

For Exchanges:
Exchanges are allowed for the items which are defective or damaged upon receipt or the wrong items sent by mistake. Items must be returned within 7 days of delivery and the customer is responsible for shipping charges to return. All items can only exchange for the same replacement, please be aware that we will issue the replacements only after your returns have been received."

1. Are these authentic Louis Vuitton hand bags and wallets? Why the price is so unbelievable?

All our items come from the same manufactory of Louis Vuitton and are exactly the same as the ones in Louis Vuitton boutiques, which means they are having the same color, the same design, the same material and the same feeling. Furthermore all our items will be covered by our 7 days free hassle return policy and six month exchange for new warranty, I am sure you will never be disappointed.

garmentmerchant

Reaction score
not to be completely ripping on them at this point, but there wording on there FAQ seems like it was written by one of the China wholesalers. The sentance sturcture is broken, sure I am sure my sites FAQ section has some typo's but read carefully it also states express mail takes 5-7 days sure when it is shipped form China other wise express mail is next day second day at the latest.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
THe whole OEM factory thing messes it up. I was more interested in getting some of the tiffany's cufflinks, moneyclips, etc. But If the louis stuff is fake, than everything else is probably fake too.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano
Why?
1) It's a fly by the night operation website. When it is shut down they'll put it up somewhere else under a different name.
2) The companies who's product they're selling would never allow their goods to be sold this way.
3) They're using low quality stock images.
4) The LV monograms are incorrect on a few of the bags that I looked at.
5) A quick search on various purse forums shows that they sell fake goods.

Come on blackplatano, you know better than this. If you're going to buy fake stuff you might as well go pay less at some shady street corner.

garmentmerchant

Reaction score
The same restrictions apply to Tiffany, unless you are a tiffany flagship store, or a luxury retailer that has a valid account then you wont be able to purchase tiffany products. Ive bought fakes there not all bad if your the only one who knows then who cares. Does it degrade the real thing yes, but not everyone can afford the real thing. I offer this from a perspective of some one who thought it would be a good idea at one time to get some knock offs, and until you order and get garbage you will learn the age old lesson of you get what you pay for.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads