• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

is this real borrelli?

ezboy1000

Reaction score
I've been clocking this seller for some time. Every once in a while there is a deal to be had on these shirts, such as now.

However, they don't look like the Borrelli shirts I've seen before. All the ones I own (yah, all three of them) have the label "Borrelli" on the inside. This shirt is simply labeled "napoli"

Anyone have any insight? Is this some other line or is it even Borrelli?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...2133&rd=1&rd=1

Rampart

Reaction score
A few more pictures might have been all that is needed here..

Just check the buttons, every Borrelli I've seen have the thick buttons. Also, there is a Borrelli logo on the bottom inside front hem (left side, directly under the left button hole) & usually a small sewn on patch on both left & right hand sides where the side seam is..

Some North American buyers I've found are reluctant to purcahse products from Europe due to the high shipping costs. That sometimes keeps the prices lower..

ezboy1000

Reaction score
Of topic, but, I didn't buy the Borrelli shirt (or is it) that started this thread.

Instead I bought another shirt for my crowded closet(s) of shirts from some seller named "emorel98". The guy has huge street cred.
worship.gif

He sold me this pink Lorenzini.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...8827&rd=1&rd=1

The crazy thing is I really don't need more shirts, let alone pink shirts. At the same time, it drives me crazy to watch good pieces sell for less than I think they're worth. I kept waiting for someone to outbid me, yet was compelled to keep driving the price. I am horrible for impulsive buying, though with this shirt I have no reservations, as it looks wonderful.

No wonder I never have room in my closet. I need to do some more selling and less buying. Yah, right...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads