1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Is this Kiton jacket worth the buy?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by XFi1382, Oct 25, 2013.

1. XFi1382

XFi1382 Active Member

Hi all,

I'm relatively new in the high fashion scene.

Just wondering, I can buy the kiton jacket below for ~€250. Would this really be a steal?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
    Xfi

2. Xancatrius

Xancatrius Senior member

Go look at what Kiton jackets are retailing for, and then look at the price you can get it at, and then ask yourself if it is a steal. The fact that you have to ask if it's a steal makes me think that you would like to justify the price, in which case, money might be an issue. Kiton's construction is really solid, and for 250 I'd grab it if it fits.

Next time, post your question in the relevant thread. No need to go start a new thread.

3. Xancatrius

Xancatrius Senior member

double

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  4. size 38R

size 38R Senior member

Lol, it looks nice. And if it fits well with a little tailoring, wear that beast! But high fashion? Wrong place buddy. Well, mostly. You will find some great advice in the thrift store bragging thread. Strangely the thread which sees the most high fashion items.

5. Bill Dlwgosh

Bill Dlwgosh Senior member

Do you already have a navy Sport Coat?