1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Is this Julius jeans has been used, abused? Needs urgent helps please!!!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by hihihaha, Feb 15, 2012.

1. hihihaha

hihihaha Active Member

I've just bought a Julius jeans off Yoox for a relative good price. However, when I opened the package, I noticed something was not right there, the cotton between legs seems being abused like some of my old jeans (when I put my hand inside I also feel the thickness is not distributed evenly in comparison to the overall, like if I wash or stretch few more times, the jeans will have some holes) I also noticed several holes on the upper back. I include some pictures here and hope for opinions. Thanks for read!

IS THIS A DEFECT, SIGNS OF USED OR JUST HOW JULIUS JEANS ARE MADE?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  2. bryanayrb

bryanayrb Senior member

exhale all the air you can
    put your nose to the inside crotch area
    inhale

you're welcome

1 person likes this.
  3. shady_2001

shady_2001 Senior member

the worn cotton on the tighs are designed like that. holes? mine doesn't have any holes, but the shots are not very telling. i'm leaning towards legit.

4. hihihaha

hihihaha Active Member

there is always a better way to increase your post :D

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

its a defect, if you send them to me I will steam press them and have them good as new.