1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a good value? Need help!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by othertravel, Jul 5, 2012.

1. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

2. FlaneurNYC

FlaneurNYC Senior member

I've not heard of it either, but it's completely unstructured, so there are less construction issues to deal with.

It is a touch on the short side, which is very trendy -- and I'm afraid, on it's way out. If you're okay with $110 for something that may look dated soon, then it's a fine purchase.

If you want something that will last longer, I'd give this one a pass and keep looking.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  3. jeff13007

jeff13007 Senior member

That jacket seems like its in a very grey area, a little more waist suppression or if it fit you tighter than it did the model then it would start looking quite feminine.

4. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Yeah, I'm a bit thrown off by it. On the one hand, it seems like an excellent value (wool/cashmere blend, unstructured, half-lined, horn buttons, navy colour). On the other hand, I know absolutely nothing about this brand. It looks like a higher quality version of Theory (but I'm unsure even about that).

I'm a bit shorter than the model, so hopefully it will look closer to a regular fit.

Anybody know if Hartford pieces are constructed well?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  5. GBR

GBR Senior member

Any vendor who cannot display his products without unseemly wrinkles rolls should be avoided.

6. badrobot

badrobot Member

It's shorter than what I normally wear but what I like about it is that it's unstructured.