• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is there anything more low class than a goatee?

kruze

Reaction score
Whats worse is I still see WT [white trash] people with cigarettes rolled up on t shirt sleeve or if they are cool enough, in the pocket of their pocket Tee.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sleeveless T's unless you are working out.

Trash staches make me cringe.

HHD

Reaction score
I don't like tattoos on women in general, but tramp stamps and tattoos on the arms and feet are particularly unattractive.

I once saw a guy with a tramp stamp

uhoh.gif

I don't know if that's lower class or just bloody weird.

RyJ Maduro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vito
Maybe you're right.

By the way, kid, I hope you give up your cigarette-smoking habit before it causes problems. Problems like the walnut-sized inoperable tumors that the doctor found in my mom's lungs, or my dad's middle-of-the-night fatal heart attack when he was in his early forties. Or my elderly next-door neighbor losing control of her bowels and vomiting green bile in her final hours of life, after a futile battle against lung cancer. Cigarette smokers, all of 'em.

Patently scary.

Terribly sorry for your losses--my grandfather died of lung cancer, also--but just about everything will kill you. Another grandparent of mine suffered from diabetes and lost a leg; I'm not about to bring up the matter when discussing pastries.

In any event, being dangerous to one's health does not make an activity inherently vulgar.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
smoking is really the epitome of white trash and combined with my bad teeth, it doesn;t paint a pretty picture. i am making an all-out effoirt to quit.

Night Owl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
A jaw line beard.

FALSE

Exhibit A

Originally Posted by mt_spiffy
Yeah 11D is fine. My foot is 11" long and ~4" across.

Here's a close up of the two ties . . . ignore the goofy look on my face:

5850_1200322720811_1010833037_30631851_4062117_n.jpg

Vito

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro
I'm not about to bring up the matter when discussing pastries.
Come to think of it...I've been around for close to four decades, and I've never had an opportunity to discuss pastries. Maybe I need to re-prioritize my leisure time, in hopes of making room for pastry discussion.

Inficius

Reaction score
I don't see any tattoo.
plain.gif

Personally, though, I don't think tattoos are that bad, at least not as bad as piercings. Why does every woman need her belly button pierced? Nose? Eyebrow? Lip? Tongue?
crazy.gif

I'm thinking of a few more places as well, but I'm not going to mention them I'm discreet.

Chiaroscuro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I meant the tattoos statement in general was fail. Moderate tats, and piercings are ******* sexy. Oh yeah and so is smoking.
smokingissexybytayleral.th.jpg

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
though this is (currently) off-topic...

soul patches. why?

thizzface

Reaction score
emm....how about: "people who point out how low class other people are"? haha.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the stars of "vum on my tattoo" would take umbrage with these remarks.

HHD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro
You FAIL

Eh?

I was being sarcastic. Eva Green could be smoking a gypsy's clay pipe and she'd still be sexy.

I stand by my dislike of tattoos on women, though I admit Asia Argento is lovely. I like piercings even less - each to their own, I suppose.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics