• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is there any real reason to think things in this world will get better?

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
You flew your Lear jet up to Nova Scotia.

The Concorde is burning fuel on the deck, wating.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Why so depressed, Eason? The love of your life leave you? No worries, I'm sure in 3 weeks you'll be on the forum again telling us how you've met a new love of your life who you're going to marry.
I feel depressed because I'm fat. Haha but seriously no me and the newest love of my life are fine, thanks for asking. Something about reading how people enjoy watching others suffer and die makes me loose faith in people.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I feel depressed because I'm fat.

lol8[1].gif
Touche.

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I feel depressed because I'm fat.

Haha but seriously no me and the newest love of my life are fine, thanks for asking. Something about reading how people enjoy watching others suffer and die makes me loose faith in people.

Ipso Facto the movies Saw

Don't understand the bastards who find those movies entertaining.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
This is directed at you, Eason.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

em36

Reaction score
Schadenfreude is a dangerous thing.

We averted a potential global depression. The two richest men on the planet promise the bulk of their fortunes to charity. My daugther can be inoculated against an insidious form of Cancer. Folks that crow about some Malthusian overpopulation never seem to include themselves as members of the "over-populace."

The world is fine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads