Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Is the stuff on pooz.com authentic?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Essentio, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Essentio

Essentio Senior member

Anyone with experience buying from pooz.com?

Is their stuff authentic?

2. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

No experience, but I can guarantee you that if they're shutting down the Africans and Chinese stalls on Canal street for selling fake Prada handbags, you can be sure the pitbulls would be going after a big website like this if the merch. was fake.

Probably chain store/mall/Strawbridges & Macys overstock.

3. onion

onion Senior member

I wouldn't trust it. They sell the most faked brands in existence, and their prices are far lower than any website or Brick and Mortar store in the world. Plus their website looks shady by itself, for example, it's a discount site, yet they have full size runs in everything.

4. onion

onion Senior member

No experience, but I can guarantee you that if they're shutting down the Africans and Chinese stalls on Canal street for selling fake Prada handbags, you can be sure the pitbulls would be going after a big website like this if the merch. was fake.

Probably chain store/mall/Strawbridges & Macys overstock.

Not true. There are literally thousands of Chinese based websites selling fakes that never get shut down.

5. Essentio

Essentio Senior member

Thanks for the comments!

6. uzairh

uzairh Senior member

7. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

Not true. There are literally thousands of Chinese based websites selling fakes that never get shut down.

Try shutting down a website in China and find out how fast those American lawyer 'cease and desist' documents you serve get turned into chicken feed...

8. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

Here's another thread:
    http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=98552

Not that I'm defending pooz.com, but there's really nothing conclusive about what's said in that thread.

If I posted and said "They're real. I know", would that change anything?

9. Essentio

Essentio Senior member

One thing that raises suspicion about pooz.com is the fact that they state "Satisfacion Guaranteed" and "Money back no questions asked", yet I haven't found a single statement on the site that would say "Authenticity guaranteed".

10. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

11. ivyleaguer

ivyleaguer Active Member

Hi, this was the only site that anything negative about pooz.com. i did some checking and found out their domain has been registered now for 8 years. i also ran a Mcafee site check and their were no complaints against the site, including, fraud, or bad shopping experiences. All the customers who bought from them I could find online were happy. I also found this:

I am not stating it's real...but all signs from my research would indicate yes. for those who complained about their prices being too low that's not true I am always in Europe and the prices for D&G runners I see are always cheaper than they are neiman marcus. And yes, pooz does run out of sizes one pair of sandals I like only had two sizes available none of which were mine. to be careful I ordered one item for now and the customer service was great. You will notice that another site luxurysteps.com has numerous complaints. However, the latter most of the complaints revolved around customer service not the product. I didn't find any complaints from actual customers of Pooz.com. At least not yet.

12. Listi

Listi Senior member

Hi, this was the only site that anything negative about pooz.com. i did some checking and found out their domain has been registered now for 8 years. i also ran a Mcafee site check and their were no complaints against the site, including, fraud, or bad shopping experiences. All the customers who bought from them I could find online were happy. I also found this:

I am not stating it's real...but all signs from my research would indicate yes. for those who complained about their prices being too low that's not true I am always in Europe and the prices for D&G runners I see are always cheaper than they are neiman marcus. And yes, pooz does run out of sizes one pair of sandals I like only had two sizes available none of which were mine. to be careful I ordered one item for now and the customer service was great. You will notice that another site luxurysteps.com has numerous complaints. However, the latter most of the complaints revolved around customer service not the product. I didn't find any complaints from actual customers of Pooz.com. At least not yet.

thx for the update ceo of pooz

13. amd123

amd123 Senior member

Lmfao[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. ivyleaguer

ivyleaguer Active Member