• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the Rube-banger a drunk?

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Both are better with something going in, rather than out, of the mouth.
Yes.
Yes, I completely agree with this.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Grad school girls tend to be boring and annoying in one subject, while college girls are boring and annoying in several subjects, but their tediousness rarely finds the heights of grad school girl tediousness. Both are better with something going in, rather than out, of the mouth.

I dunno how long as I adopt the complete opposite of their opinion things seem to be fun.

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe she just needs a couple of drinks to bang a 55 year old
lol8[1].gif
j/k!

It sounds like she may have a problem. Unless she is an incredible lay, I wouldn't hang out with her anymore.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quevola
Maybe she just needs a couple of drinks to bang a 55 year old
lol8[1].gif
j/k!

I am NOT, for the record, 55.
Tomorrow is my birthday, and even then I will not have reached that age.

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I am NOT, for the record, 55.
Tomorrow is my birthday, and even then I will not have reached that age.

Happy Birthday

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
happy birthday!!

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy anniversary (of your 29th birthday). I think you need to ditch the 41 yo and start shopping the pharmacy aisles again.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
happy birthday dakota.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stop it, all of you.
It is not until tomorrow, and I have a date tonight with another horny woman. Who knows? I might be down for the dirt nap before dawn breaks.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
how old? does she like teh drink? and/or teh cock?

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I've been seeing a gal for awhile. She's interesting, meticulously neat and clean, quite pretty and loves to rock Rube's world (although she makes this funny little keening noise while I'm banging her...). But I'm wondering if she's a drunk.

We met for burgers and beers awhile back and she tossed back at least seven tall Fat Tires and then cracked another when we got back to her apartment. (I didn't think too much about it at the time as most of my body's blood had shifted from one head to the other.
blush.gif
)

Last week she came over to my place and I made dinner. She walked in the door with a 750 of tequila and a 1.75 of margarita mix. By the time she left five hours later there were only a couple inches left in the tequila and I'd had only one drink. And a couple of the five hours she had her hands otherwise occupied, so she wasn't drinking.
laugh.gif

She never seems hammered: no slurred speech, unsteady gait or glassy eyes. But even when she's not drinking in my presence, her breath smells "liquory". Oh, and she's an itty-bitty thing so its not like she's a ***** who can pour a bunch of booze down her gullet without effect. But she has a cocktail every day at lunch and starts every weekend morning with a stop at the neighborhood tavern for her "Bloody".

Is she a drunk?

yea, she's a drunk.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stop it, all of you.
It is not until tomorrow, and I have a date tonight with another horny woman. Who knows? I might be down for the dirt nap before dawn breaks.

Well, if you're going to keep comming to DT, you're obligated to make an Sfield/Kunk style post about the encounter. We want details. All of them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads