• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is Styleforum turning off old members?

Jay Gatsby

Reaction score
Publicity has inevitably lead to popularity, and the Styleforum user-base is now saturated with dipshits who refuse to use the search function. Cocksuckers who seem to think that talking like an English Dandy from BBC will earn them social status; after all, men's style equals cocksuckery, right?. So the question is: are these marsupials cramping this forum, and if so, what should be done about it?

Macallan9

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jay Gatsby
Publicity has inevitably lead to popularity, and the Styleforum user-base is now saturated with dipshits who refuse to use the search function. Cocksuckers who seem to think that talking like an English Dandy from BBC will earn them social status; after all, men's style equals cocksuckery, right?. So the question is: are these marsupials cramping this forum, and if so, what should be done about it?

Irony.jpg

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What irritates me more than noobs starting threads about AE shoes are the threads about AE seconds started by MC bigtimers who just want to make fun of the guys who can afford 200 USD shoes while wearing their 1000 USD shoes.

twosnapsandgo

Reaction score
Jay Gatsby Senior Member Where can I find decent stuff in my size online? I like BB jackets, but they only have a few in 36R at any given time. Where can I buy decent jackets this size online? You wrote this. And I helped you. Why didn't you use the search function either? Your negativity is not needed! How about we all stay classy. Learn some manners. If you don't like a post, then ignore it. No one forced you to do anything.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long time lurker first time poster.

I wanted to keep this out of the main AE threads because I am scared of the users that post in them.

Can someone please help me? I'd like to know what last the Player' Shoe is on.

Thank you in advance, and regards,
Jay Gatsby

failtacular.jpg

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
What irritates me more than noobs starting threads about AE shoes are the threads about AE seconds started by MC bigtimers who just want to make fun of the guys who can afford 200 USD shoes while wearing their 1000 USD shoes.

+1

- B

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ I appreciate your support, Mr Vox. Now if only Bigbris would support this crusade ...

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by twosnapsandgo
You wrote this. And I helped you. Why didn't you use the search function either? Your negativity is not needed! How about we all stay classy. Learn some manners. If you don't like a post, then ignore it. No one forced you to do anything.

There's an interesting recursive philosophical problem with your poast.

- B

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
There's an interesting recursive philosophical problem with your poast. - B
Calling the Princip...

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

- B

stairs.jpg

twosnapsandgo

Reaction score

- B

Not at all vox. I don't like or dislike this post. Therefore there is no philosophical problem (does a problem have to be philosophical) to my post.

Secondly, if I am offering advice for him, it doesn't mean that advice has to hold true for myself or for any other individual. Simply offering a solution for what seems to be an aggravated OP.

Care to expand on what makes my post an interesting "recursive" philosophical problem? My second advice Vox, I would prefer if you use Recursive in its proper state instead of forcing it into your sentence. Your linguistic utterance of the word recursive is a philosophical problem for me.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by twosnapsandgo
My second advice Vox, I would prefer if you use Recursive in its proper state instead of forcing it into your sentence. Your linguistic utterance of the word recursive is a philosophical problem for me.

This is good advice.

- B

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****, Noam Chomsky's a member.

Jay Gatsby

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
failtacular.jpg

Hi dipshit. I'm pretty sure that if you check my post count at the time of my 'Hi first time poster' posting, you'll see that I was ******* around. Nice try. Please learn to read numbers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads