1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Is reweaving worth it? - Pictures

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by goneAWOL, Jul 19, 2012.

1. goneAWOL

goneAWOL Senior member

I've never had anything reweaved before, so I don't have a good feel for how high the cost can get depending on the extent of damage. I would probably send to withoutatrace unless someone has a better recommendation.

The first is a Luciano Barbera Collezioni Sartoriale blazer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second is a Brioni suit. Pants are in pretty bad shape as you can see, and the jacket as a pinhole sized hole on the lapel.
    [​IMG]

2. Apollotrader

Apollotrader Senior member

I have had it done once on a very fine wool gab. When done correctly you cannot tell the material was ever damaged. Getting tougher to find the talent however.