1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Is Mel Gibson Anti-Semitic?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rnoldh, Jul 30, 2006.

1. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

And daddy says deforestation is a myth.
    [​IMG]

2. retronotmetro

retronotmetro Senior member

Well, one of my cousins goes to school with Haley Jo Osment, the kid who was in the Sixth Sense and some other movies, check this out:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13952353/

That happened not too far from where I live. My first thought was "I see drunk people."

3. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

That happened not too far from where I live. My first thought was "I see drunk people."
    He was driving a 1995 Saturn?

4. javyn

javyn Senior member

Ummmm...ok? I don't recall either movie I mentioned having a twist ending...and I thought Braveheart was pretty damn good with character development. Thing is, Mel Gibson could film himself shitting in a box and it would end up being better than 99.9999% of the crap Hollywood puts out. The numbers for The Passion proves that (which I haven't seen yet). But yeah, if you disagree, I hear Miami Vice is out now, enjoy. And if that's not your bag, there are plenty of race-reversed remakes of old comedies to satisfy even the most discriminating (no pun intended) film connoisseur

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

I thought this thread was "Is Mel Gibson Anti-Septic?"

I was going to chime in some witty comment about him sweating pure rubbing alcohol, but then I realized that this damn thread is about Jews!

Mel Gibson told me that they killed Jesus. And he knows, cause he was there...

No seriously, Mel has always been a whack job. It isn't suprising to me in the least. Not as suprising as discovering that Paris Hilton can read, anyways.

6. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

i thought it was 'is mel gibson anti-sympathetic?'

---

and what about the romans? nobody ever hates on them.

oh wait...except for that french soccer player. i wonder if he hates jews too...?

7. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

What a dumb question.

8. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

or maybe it's

"...anti-semantic?"
    "...anti-emetic?"
    "...anti-symmetric?"
    "...anti-seminary?"

i don't know where i'm going with this.

9. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movi....ap/index.html

Looks like he was drunk and high at the time... maybe he drove a 95 Saturn because he spent all of his money on weed?

10. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movi....ap/index.html

Looks like he was drunk and high at the time... maybe he drove a 95 Saturn because he spent all of his money on weed?

They probably buy drugs together.

It's the reason one thinks he's a religious maverick, and let's the other see schlocky visions.