• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is Mel Gibson Anti-Semitic?

stach

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yellman
"I'm going to f*** you."

Mel, this is not the time for romance!
inlove.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
"sugar ****?!"
smile.gif

Pink22m

Reaction score
on a completely unrelated note, i do find it odd that Mel Gibson, the man who could afford just about anything, gets a DUI in a 2006 Lexus. or is it plated in 24K gold?

-Jeff
How is this odd? What is wrong with a Lexus LS430? It isn't as if he is driving a $25,000 Honda. Not everyone that can afford anything, gets anything.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pink22m
How is this odd? What is wrong with a Lexus LS430? It isn't as if he is driving a $25,000 Honda. Not everyone that can afford anything, gets anything.

I know, but a 2007 Mercedes S600 with the Mercedes emblem pointed towards oncoming pedestrian Jewish targets while drunk driving would have been perfect.

Jon.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
"Rolls-Royce Phantom II. 4.3 litre, 30 horsepower, six cylinder engine, ... from zero to 100 kilometres an hour in 12.5 seconds. And I even like the color"

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pink22m

I thought that reaction was odd too. It's not as though Hollywood needs any more assholes tooling around in overpriced toys. Some assholes just need to get from here to there.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Quirk
I thought that reaction was odd too. It's not as though Hollywood needs any more assholes tooling around in overpriced toys. Some assholes just need to get from here to there.

Well, from here to there with a few hit trees and an arrest along the way.

Jon.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
"Rolls-Royce Phantom II. 4.3 litre, 30 horsepower, six cylinder engine, ... from zero to 100 kilometres an hour in 12.5 seconds. And I even like the color"

I never got that scene, I mean first off, wouldn't they try to give him a Mercedes or a Maybach? Also, for the car and the jewels he provided tanks and men and artillery? Surely that stuff was more than the car and a couple of trinkets.

On a side note: imagine trying to merge onto the highway / freeway in a car that goes 0-60 in 12.5 seconds!

Jon.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Well, from here to there with a few hit trees and an arrest along the way.

Jon.

Sometimes, grasshopper, it is the journey and not the destination that is important.
Besides, they were probably jewish trees. They're the ones that cause all the accidents.

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
Sometimes, grasshopper, it is the journey and not the destination that is important.
Besides, they were probably jewish trees. They're the ones that cause all the accidents.

And daddy says deforestation is a myth.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ya, because the most important part of a movie is the ending. Forget character development, story telling and the human experience. Give me the cheesy twist ending.

Ummmm...ok? I don't recall either movie I mentioned having a twist ending...and I thought Braveheart was pretty damn good with character development. Thing is, Mel Gibson could film himself ******** in a box and it would end up being better than 99.9999% of the crap Hollywood puts out. The numbers for The Passion proves that (which I haven't seen yet). But yeah, if you disagree, I hear Miami Vice is out now, enjoy. And if that's not your bag, there are plenty of race-reversed remakes of old comedies to satisfy even the most discriminating (no pun intended) film connoisseur

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I thought this thread was "Is Mel Gibson Anti-Septic?"

I was going to chime in some witty comment about him sweating pure rubbing alcohol, but then I realized that this damn thread is about Jews!

Mel Gibson told me that they killed Jesus. And he knows, cause he was there...

No seriously, Mel has always been a whack job. It isn't suprising to me in the least. Not as suprising as discovering that Paris Hilton can read, anyways.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads