1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

is it so strange for a guy to want to cuddle?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by wilson brother, Aug 1, 2006.

1. wilson brother

wilson brother Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] now come on guys.. I am rather surprised about some of these posts [​IMG]

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

I think the question has been answered.

It may not be "strange" for a guy to want to cuddle, but its DEFINITELY strange to ask other guys what they think about it.

3. Matt

Matt Senior member

oh J, just hold me

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Mat, you are looking at a libel suit pal. And its bespoke.

5. Matt

Matt Senior member

ill post pics. Critique My Libel Suit

6. sharkdrvr

sharkdrvr New Member

Don't act on any advice of mine, it is just an observation;

I don't know the def. of cuddling being used by all the people here. I think some have a different meaning. Some seem to think its crying and needing to be soothed, others have other ideas it seems.

For me it means close phsyical contact when say you are both watching a movie. If the girl in question has a problem with this or any other girls mentioned in this thread and only want a man (checkbook) to DEPEND upon, then that is more commonly called a GOLDDIGGER. Ask Paul McCartney how much cuddling he's getting.

The definitions of what a man is and what a woman is or should be pasted here are ridiculously superficial and almost comical. A person has to be a whole person with all different facets. Sadly, many if not a majority of people are terribly lacking in many qualities. A couple should be a team meeting each others needs, each will have strengths and weaknesses and these will change over time.

This girl does not seem like a person with much depth and who wants a cold shoulder to lean on. I have to go catch dinner now and i can't remember where i left my coonskin cap.

(longtime lurker, had to post on this one)

7. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

Don't act on any advice of mine, it is just an observation;

I don't know the def. of cuddling being used by all the people here. I think some have a different meaning. Some seem to think its crying and needing to be soothed, others have other ideas it seems.

For me it means close phsyical contact when say you are both watching a movie. If the girl in question has a problem with this or any other girls mentioned in this thread and only want a man (checkbook) to DEPEND upon, then that is more commonly called a GOLDDIGGER. Ask Paul McCartney how much cuddling he's getting.

The definitions of what a man is and what a woman is or should be pasted here are ridiculously superficial and almost comical. A person has to be a whole person with all different facets. Sadly, many if not a majority of people are terribly lacking in many qualities. A couple should be a team meeting each others needs, each will have strengths and weaknesses and these will change over time.

This girl does not seem like a person with much depth and who wants a cold shoulder to lean on. I have to go catch dinner now and i can't remember where i left my coonskin cap.

(longtime lurker, had to post on this one)

[​IMG]

8. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

A styleFORVM CUDDLE PARTY is in order... (Incidentally, a cuddle party is being hosted in my area this weekend.)

9. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

A styleFORVM CUDDLE PARTY is in order...

(Incidentally, a cuddle party is being hosted in my area this weekend.)

Uhm... [​IMG] DDML... what are you doing this weekend?

10. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

^^ HA HA! Need you ask??? The FAQ on the cuddle site is a riot:
    Why cuddle if you're not going to have sex? It's not normal. What's not "normal" is that belief that we have to dry hump everything in sight because someone's aroused or that touch and affection can only exist within or on the road towards sex and lovemaking. Who says that first base HAS TO lead to second base, cuddling HAS TO lead to sex?

11. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

The press coverage section is even better. The Nerve.com article is hilarious.

12. wilson brother

wilson brother Senior member