Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Sparazzi, Apr 9, 2015.
Hello, how do u think, this is genium or fake Maison Martin Margiela Sneaker?
1. You can see glue everywhere
2. Logo printing of 1-23 should be clear as day on an unworn pair.
3. Materials look bad, suede, inner lambskin (doesn't even look like lambs) as well as outer calf skin.
4. Horizontal stitching doesn't start that high on the middle stripe. As well as the line of stitching on left side of screen its meant to be straight not curved. Plus inconsistency with the diagonal suede with holes for laces, its meant to go all the way to the edge not show the calve leather.
5. BTW they use white boxes that's a dead giveaway and first impressions the overall shape (pic 1) looks funny not sure if its the angle.
6. Leather opening on toe box is meant to be larger. The whole sole is not even straight.
In contrast these are my real ones which you can compare what I said just then. Mine are about a year old.
Real Margiela's are replicas. This is a replica.
a replica of a replica that's a replica!
I have the black pair I got from mmm e boutique some years ago and they look similar to mine. Though I don't have in front of me to compare
Are these Mason Martin Margielas legit ???
Anyone know ? Please
MM6 is for ladies isn't it?
Separate names with a comma.