• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Is it bad taste

osho

Reaction score
I have already started to talk about a bad experience in another thread, but just thought to ask this question before I name any names.

Is it considered to be in bad taste to publish a (senior) members name, if he's taken money from me and not sent the item and is now ignoring all my communications. Because he knows that Paypal deadline is passed and there is nothing much I can do.

I know I can contact my credit card company and hopefully they will refund me my money.

Cheers

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Originally Posted by osho
I have already started to talk about a bad experience in another thread, but just thought to ask this question before I name any names.

Is it considered to be in bad taste to publish a (senior) members name, if he's taken money from me and not sent the item and is now ignoring all my communications. Because he knows that Paypal deadline is passed and there is nothing much I can do.

I know I can contact my credit card company and hopefully they will refund me my money.

Cheers

I will start a "Buyer and Seller's feedback" thread soon. Until then, kindly keep all private disputes private.

Thanks,

Fok.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I will start a "Buyer and Seller's feedback" thread soon. Until then, kindly keep all private disputes private.

Thanks,

Fok.

I bet that one sees the light of day for 3 hours before getting the secret squirrel attack. Maybe portnoy can bitch some more at Conne to start it off!

osho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy

Thanks,

Fok.

So are you suggesting that I start a new thread "Buyer and seller's feedback", rather than naming this person in an already started "scammers" thread.

Ta

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 278 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 132 15.7%