• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Is it a Loro Piana thoroughbred?

Knurt

Reaction score
LP or not(not), the sleeves are now too short unless you plan to never wear with a suit/SC.
I think the sleeves are fine and I took another picture (see below) in a more relaxed posture. I was stressed in the first picture because of the photographing. Anyway, there is cloth enough to lengthen the sleeves.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think the sleeves are fine and I took another picture (see below) in a more relaxed posture. I was stressed in the first picture because of the photographing. Anyway, there is cloth enough to lengthen the sleeves.

View attachment 1277992
Do you have a jacket on.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't believe this thread has gotten so much traction!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Knurt

Reaction score
I want to thank the for all the serious input I have been given. As a newcomer here, I already knew that is not to be expected. I would agree this is just a small and largely personal topic that may have been given more attention than justified, but let me add to that that I did try to follow up in my small way along the way to create the interaction such threads live by. I hope that made a difference.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.