Is "Grant" Cornelianis long and slim cut?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by fredrik80, Oct 6, 2006.

1. fredrik80

fredrik80 Senior member

Is there anywhere i can get some info on Corneliani cuts and styles, their website has no info at ll, except for the cheesy slideshows. Im looking at different corneliani's online and would like to know what kind of cut Grant is, it seems to be the most commonly available. It looks long and quite slim, is this correct?

Also, regarding their overcoats, do they cut a curvy italian coat or a straight hanging coat? The mainline that is..

2. william

william Senior member

Is there anywhere i can get some info on Corneliani cuts and styles, their website has no info at ll, except for the cheesy slideshows. Im looking at different corneliani's online and would like to know what kind of cut Grant is, it seems to be the most commonly available. It looks long and quite slim, is this correct?

Also, regarding their overcoats, do they cut a curvy italian coat or a straight hanging coat? The mainline that is..

I've tried to get some information on Corneliani myself. I actually just emailed them today. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

3. Stu

Stu Senior member

Years ago I was interested in something and called their U.S. headquarters, which are in New York. I remember them being very helpful.

4. william

william Senior member

That's good to know. If I don't hear anything back from my email I'll just give them a call. Thanks.