• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is Dan Gilbert the best dressed person associated with the NBA

BrooklynWeGoHard

Reaction score

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Being the best dressed guy in the NBA is sort of like being Germany's funniest comedian, right? Talk about damning with faint praise.

Spark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might be Reggie Miller. His jackets always have a bit too much padding in the shoulders for my taste, but he is consistently well put together in a way that leaps off the screen compared to some of the 4 button rigs in crayola colors I see.

Then again,if we are talking "unmade bed" category, it looks like a jump ball between Stan Van Gundy and Sir Charles....

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does NBA players count? I always find Derek Fisher and Chris Paul dress well consistently.

jsherman02

Reaction score
Gilbert is a good dresser...he is also quite short as I have seen him in a few stores in town.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
craig sager.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lebron is putting some good stuff together these days

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Does NBA players count? I always find Derek Fisher and Chris Paul dress well consistently.

Chris Paul came to mind as well. I went to the recording of the Wait Wait don't tell me episode where he was on, and they talked about the NBA's suit rule with him, and made the comment that even without the rule, he liked to look respectable and professional anyway as a representative of his community and team, and would be wearing a suit to games regardless.

But yeah, he does seem really put together, and he strikes me as a really great person as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads