• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is blocked, same as banned ?

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today I was, blocked on a clothing site , of the internationally, famous . This must, be a grey, mistake. Can some1, send word for, FNB ? Apology toward, the Queen who is, protecting my, IP.
blockedns6.jpg

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
cute stamp!

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Whoah... you took a photograph of your screen instead of using a screenshot? That is some next level ****.

I thought this was, less difficult to, use the stamp.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
cute stamp!

If sent only to you, I would turn it, once more.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
val-f2005-CoeurCacharel02-medium.jpg

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shellshock, I turned this copihue, for you :
copihue1tg7.jpg

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Surely a mistake has been made! FNB will clear it up soon, methinks.

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vaclav, are you of the, philately? Or is somebody sending you, the mail of snail? And in the mail, perchance, the cod of salt?

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vaclav, are you of the, philately? Or is somebody sending you, the mail of snail? And in the mail, perchance, the cod of salt?
lol8[1].gif

JB

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eg1

Hello Eg,

I started a collection, of mostly Trad, stamps to wear, as some do with pocket napkins. I find them to, be more subtle , a touch .

As for, salt cod if not, soaked I like to, use it on the street, as sun protection which, I can snack. Previous the, dried beef was mistaken for, something illegal.

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
Hello Eg,

I started a collection, of mostly Trad, stamps to wear, as some do with pocket napkins. I find them to, be more subtle , a touch .

Perhaps it would be easiest if you bought stamped postcards, so you could put the card in your pocket, and the stamp would protrude.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Perhaps it would be easiest if you bought stamped postcards, so you could put the card in your pocket, and the stamp would protrude.

Doc,

I have one old postcard from, Watch Hill (Rhoads Istand) with a Eisenhower which, I am saving for, my 1st Whitehouse visit.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Fond memories of, Watch Hill, the brass rings stacked on, ear of horse of, merrey, go round.
I remember a cuff link (sterling head of, Pope Pius XII), bouncing down those, steps from the old hotel , at the bottom sadly feeling, lost in the, sand, or was it, Westerly ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads