• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Is anyone still in touch with Marc Kitter, who made the Adventurebilt hats?

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone still in touch with Marc Kitter, who made the Adventurebilt hats? I just wanted to drop him a line to say that his beaver pelt fedora he made for me around 2009 is still in perfect condition and well loved. Especially after inadvertently dropping it into the Amazon River cleaned out the countless hidden layers of bird droppings that accumulated on it through my travels.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think you might get better traction if you ask your questions in the appropriate threads. If you have a question about hats, you can ask it in the hat thread. This way, you get the audience of people who are interested in hats. Same with polo shirts, suits, casual jackets. If you start a new thread for each question, you will only get the small number of people who check the homepage. Most people stick to their usual threads and rarely venture out, so they will not see your question.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.