1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Iron Heart IHV-02 VS RRL Reynolds Work Vest

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by private eyes, Jun 28, 2014.

1. private eyes

private eyes Senior member

Im on the fence about which vest to order.. Both seem similar, and currently similar in price.

IRON HEART :
    [​IMG]

RRL

[​IMG]

Anyone that has either , or both, or has seen both in person? Thanks for the tips.

2. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

3. Razele

Razele Senior member

You need to go and model them both with a handcrafted pick axe first

For your hipster coal mining co-op cookbook's club lookbook

1 person likes this.
  4. private eyes

any other first hand experience?

5. NorCal_1

NorCal_1 Senior member

RRL vest any day

the Ironheart is very boxy looking in person.....and RRL has much better details

see the fit pics on their blog to see what I mean: http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3396.0

In addition, the current generation of Wabash doesn't fade very easily, so it will look stiff and new for years before you get any real indigo development (I'm talking from experience with my pants made of the same fabric and washed a lot more than I would ever wear/ wash a vest)

I love Ironheart pants and have several pairs..... but when it comes to jackets and vests, the fit is a bit off, imho

you may disagree, of course

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  6. private eyes

oh wow, thank you so much NorCal_1 . I was leaning towards the RRL , as lately I've been really impressed with what they're doing. I think that will be my purchase :)