Iron Heart denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bona Drag, Mar 12, 2007.

1. showcasesteve1

showcasesteve1 New Member

Hey man,

I'm here to help. I was in the same predicament as you. Let me tell you...the Iron Heart 633-14 (14oz) is the jean for you. I, too live in LA. I also own several pairs of 21 oz denim. I don't like to wear 21oz denim in 96 degree LA heat. The 14oz is your perfect solution. Go to the Self Edge store on La Brea. Buy these jeans. I've had them for a few weeks now and they are my #1 pair. And I know my jeans. And I respect the claustrophobic smashing of the man junk.

2. showcasesteve1

showcasesteve1 New Member

Hey man,

I'm here to help. I was in the same predicament as you. Let me tell you...the Iron Heart 633-14 (14oz) is the jean for you. I, too live in LA. I also own several pairs of 21 oz denim. I don't like to wear 21oz denim in 96 degree LA heat. The 14oz is your perfect solution. Go to the Self Edge store on La Brea. Buy these jeans. I've had them for a few weeks now and they are my #1 pair. And I know my jeans. And I respect the claustrophobic smashing of the man junk.

3. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

Thanks for the info! I was actually looking at that pair (633) or the 301's from Self Edge...unfortunately I had some paypal money burning a hole in my pocket and was anxious to get a new pair, so I opted for some 19oz Samurai 710. My legs are gonna be really sweaty =/

4. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

Iron Heart 633s-OD Overdyed Straight Tapered Jean & 666s-PD Currency Denim Jeans

One of the most unique things which Iron Heart was doing ten years ago was overdying their heavy weight denim. They were able to create a super unique fabric by taking their denim and garment dying it in black pigment dye, the polyester core stitching wouldn't take the dye color so you still got a little bit of contrast from the constructional stitching. Over the years some of the best examples of worn in jeans we've seen have been from Iron Heart's overdyed range. We're happy to announce that we are releasing a new version using their 18 ounce denim as the base denim cut into their very popular straight tapered 633 fit.

We've also received Iron Heart's new 666s-PD jean. With this new denim they’ve taken the warp yarn from their 18oz denim and woven it with a weft yarn made of Japanese Yen currency pulp. These jeans are literally made of cash money. The reasoning behind this is that currency pulp is stronger than cotton so while the warp is made of the cotton yarn used for their 18oz denim jeans the weft is a super light weight currency pulp that’s been spun into yarn, in the end the denim clocks in at 14oz per square yard. What you have is a lighter weight (especially for Iron Heart) denim that is super strong due to the currency pulp weft.

Both of these jeans are available now in small numbers at all of our stores.

Shop Iron Heart Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. kiya

Iron Heart's 10oz Indigo-Dyed Check Flannel, Loopwheeled Blank T-Shirts, & Restocks

Certain to be one of the fastest moving flannels of the year, Iron Heart's new 10oz indigo-dyed workshirt has just landed at our stores. The flannel has been woven at a small mill in Okayama and all the navy/blue parts of the pattern are made of pure indigo-dyed yarn. Over time the flannel's pattern will change slightly as the indigo starts to fade away.

We've also received a new run of heavyweight loopwheeled t-shirts. These are blank and are available in white or gray and go up to size XX-Large.

Along with these new items we've received restocks of Iron Heart's jeans, denim jackets, and vests.

Shop Iron Heart Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. kiya

Iron Heart 7oz Denim Sawtooth Shirt & Black Waffle-Knit Workshirts

Just in from Iron Heart are two new shirts and a restock of their best selling jeans, denim jackets, vests, and more.

Iron Heart has done a new 7oz denim shirt with "sawtooth" pockets and mother of pearl snaps. We've also received a new black version of their popular waffle-knit cotton workshirts.

Both of these shirts along with the restocks are available now at all Self Edge stores.

Shop Iron Heart Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. kiya

The Iron Heart Overdyed Modified Type III Jacket, 11oz Super Heavy T-Shirts, & Short Sleeve Denim Shirt
    We have the long awaited new "All-Season" Iron Heart Overdyed Denim Jacket, releasing this Saturday. This version comes in a modified length, hand pockets added for functionality, and made of a 14.5oz base denim which now weighs almost 16oz after the overdye process.

Along with the new Iron Heart overdyed jacket we have the heaviest t-shirts we've ever seen from any brand. These are made of a custom 11oz fabric which is soft to the touch and has a weave pattern which is visible due to the heft of the yarns used. These are available in black or white and the only external branding is a small red "W" woven by the hem-line of the t-shirt.

We've also received a new short sleeve denim shirt, perfect for when you still need your denim fix during the warmer months of the year.

The tees and denim shirt are available now, the denim jacket is being released at all of our stores on Saturday, June 17th and in our online store at 9am (PST) the same day.

Shop Iron Heart Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. kiya

Iron Heart 12oz Denim Overdyed Shirt, Mercerized Cotton Selvedge Chinos, & 633 Fit Restocks
    Just in from our favorite heavy-duty clothing makers we've got new overdyed denim shirts and black mercerized cotton selvedge chinos.

Iron Heart developed this new fabric they've made out of mercerized cotton, giving the chinos a nice sheen and extra durability.

Along with these new items we've received fresh runs of the 633s-OD overdyed straight tapered jeans, 633s 21oz denim jeans, and the 633s-14 lightweight jean.

Shop Iron Heart Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. kiya

Iron Heart Pink & Gray Ultra-Heavy Flannel and 18oz Denim CPO Shirts with Hand-Pockets
    We've just received the first batch of must-have Iron Heart shirts this year. They have a new color in their Ultra-Heavy Flannel line, this one is a perfect combination of pink and gray creating a soft washed out hue which we think is one of the best colors they've done.

We've also received new 18oz denim CPO shirts with hand pockets. These are made of an Iron Heart developed 18oz Japanese selvedge denim and comes in a regular indigo version and an overdyed version of the same shirt. Both come with oversized Iron Heart copper snap buttons and twill lined cuffs, collar stand, and pockets.

All three of these shirts along with a restock of Iron Heart's jeans are available now at all of our stores and in our online store.

Shop Iron Heart Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Rodman

Rodman Senior member