• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Iron Heart Dark Brown Cowhide Belt (Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuji

Reaction score
For sale is a brown Iron Heart cowhide belt tagged size Medium (M). Picked this up from Self Edge New York along with the black version which is the only one I wear. I've literally worn this once. There is one tiny scuff towards the center of the belt on the bottom (See photo) Other than that there is absolutely nothing, no signs of wear on the holes or anything. There is a tiny bit of indigo staining on the inside of the belt, which you probably wouldn't notice unless I told you...
Looking for $140.00 or best offer...retail is $195.00 plus tax

For more information, please visit:

http://www.selfedge....products_id=207

Leather is 4.5mm thick and 1.47 inches wide...belt length is 32 inches

Thanks and feel free to ask questions...not international shipping...PayPal only​

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.