• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

iPhone 5

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I don't want to risk ******* up the battery that way.

It won't. Just do a complete drain of the battery and full charge, as was discussed earlier in this thread, every six weeks or so. Power management with these batteries is a lot better then it used to be.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

you know what would be ******* genius? have 2 prongs folded in your phone and you can charge that ****** anywhere you'd like

And have the full weight of it sticking out sideways on your wall-socket? :confused:

Even on a powerstrip, I doubt this would work all that well. Never-mind the extra bulk, weight and breakable parts this would add to your phone.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah me too, of the old ones.

and thats why switching to the 5 is going to suck for me. I now have to buy a minimum of 3 cables. :plain:

you know what would be ******* genius? have 2 prongs folded in your phone and you can charge that ****** anywhere you'd like

Thats coming with the iPhone 6

It won't. Just do a complete drain of the battery and full charge, as was discussed earlier in this thread, every six weeks or so. Power management with these batteries is a lot better then it used to be.

+1

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hayward

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always keep extra cables, an iPad charger and a Scosche goBatt in my bag.

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

no I meant my mother freaking ISLAND, with sand and crabs. You know the ones with trees and exotic girls.

you know, like Gilligan!

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Who knew CalTex was such a big-timer.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

no I meant my mother freaking ISLAND, with sand and crabs. You know the ones with trees and exotic girls.

if you truly have an island I suggest selling it so you can afford three new cables for the iphone you don't even have yet.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I found a picture of Cal's island. :drool:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you know, like Gilligan!

:slayer:

Who knew CalTex was such a big-timer.

I put the big in big-timer. :)

if you truly have an island I suggest selling it so you can afford three new cables for the iphone you don't even have yet.

:plain:

[VIDEO]http://www.bloomberg.com/video/a-24-carat-iphone-5-yours-for-4-300-CB_4IzTJSbS5U~FrMPIzyA.html[/VIDEO]

I found a picture of Cal's island. :drool:

:embar:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads