1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

iphone 5 and new headphones

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by LooksGood, Jan 9, 2013.

1. LooksGood

LooksGood Senior member

2. maxmaxmaxmax

maxmaxmaxmax Active Member

You can certainly do a lot better than the included apple earbuds. I used the Shure e3c and currently use the Shure SE210 that they put out a few years ago. Both miles better than the included earbuds and wonderful for subway listening because they block out outside noise.

I'd recommend heading over to head-fi.org for specific recommendations.

3. NoSamples

NoSamples Member

Apple ear phones are always treated like a joke but the latest ones are actually pretty decent.

4. Canvas08

Canvas08 Well-Known Member

i am a firm believer in klipsch s4i II in earbuds. take them with me everywhere