• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iphone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

trackshack

Reaction score
I just got an iphone 4s so it is time to get rid of my old iphone 4

It is in decent shape. It isn't perfect though. The back does have some little scratches and the front might have one tiny hardly noticeable scratch... maybe it doesn't have a scratch at all.. I can't find it now that I am looking at it.

It is the 16GB version and I just restored it to factory settings. Firm on the price since I could get $300 if I went through ebay.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/mattman8706/5a4fd2af.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/mattman8706/43896a04.jpg

Attachments

• 5a4fd2af.jpeg
    5a4fd2af.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

az64q

Reaction score
Do you have the box and other original materials?

And what is the baseband and firmware? I'm guessing 5.1 since you said you restored it.

trackshack

Reaction score
Not too tech savvy.. so I know it is GSM since I had ATT and not sure what firmware is on it at this second... but once you plug it into the computer you can upgrade it to whatever the latest version is.

Last edited:

az64q

Reaction score
I'd really like to know about the baseband. Do you have access to the phone?

If so, Settings > General > About > Modem Firmware will tell you what the baseband is.

I'm only interested in it if it has a certain (older) baseband. And when you update the firmware, it might update the baseband (and if you've restored the phone, it automatically puts the latest firmware on it).

Last edited:

trackshack

Reaction score

If so, Settings > General > About > Modem Firmware will tell you what the baseband is.

I'm only interested in it if it has a certain (older) baseband. And when you update the firmware, it might update the baseband (and if you've restored the phone, it automatically puts the latest firmware on it).

I will check when I leave the office today and let you know.

thanks

trackshack

Reaction score

Ok just checked it out and it says...

Modem Firmware - 04.12.01

az64q

Reaction score
Looks like it has the latest iOS 5.1 on it. Thanks for checking, but I won't be able to use that baseband.

trackshack

Reaction score
Looks like it has the latest iOS 5.1 on it. Thanks for checking, but I won't be able to use that baseband.

sounds good! Thanks for teaching me something new!

good luck with finding the right baseband.

shorabi

Reaction score
not so tech savvy myself. will it work on verizon network?

Notch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it unlocked? (Will it work everywhere in the world, with any provider?)

trackshack

Reaction score
Yep I will have it unlocked.

I will not cover international shipping though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads