1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Inviting designers

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Nick M, Apr 21, 2004.

1. kalra2411

kalra2411 Senior member

Why dont you guys tryMSN Dior Homme group I vist that forum frequently, and I belive that there is a few small designers and people in the fashion industry there.

2. kalra2411

kalra2411 Senior member

I only meant very small, eg. work in a Dior shop.

3. jcusey

jcusey Senior member Dubiously Honored

That, and tone is often difficult to convey on forums like this, which can lead to escalating misunderstandings and flame wars.

4. ken

ken Senior member

Agreed. You charge $600 for a friggin' shirt, and you'd better be ready to answer some tough questions. Make half your posts about your own business, and you'd better be ready to answer some really tough questions. Keep the designers/industry workers out. Who are they obviously going to support? The big problem with finding reliable reviews of clothing/gear/etc. is that anyone being reviewed has a firm grip on the balls of the reviewer. Keep the forum amateur.