1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Invicta Pro Diver Sub 8926c w/ Box, Papers and Extra Links

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by plot, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plot

plot Senior member

[COLOR=FF00AA]SOLD[/COLOR]

I've decided to size down my collection of watches in order to make room for a watch I've been trying to acquire for a while. Here I'm selling the very well known automatic Invicta Sub Homage, 8926c (coin edge bezel). It is in almost perfect condition. The only blemishes on the case are a few small scuffs around the ends of the lugs due to strap changing. The bracelet has some scuffs around the clasp due to regular wear. The center links on the bracelet have been brushed, giving the watch a less blingy and more tool-watch look. The movement inside is a very reliable NH-35 automatic. Lume is great, and the cyclops magnifier is perfectly positioned (something I've had trouble with in the past, as the last Invicta I purchased came factory sealed with an askew magnifier). The crown is a screw-down crown and works perfectly.

The watch can be currently found on Amazon for $90 plus shipping. I'd like $80 for it, OBO. I accept payment through paypal (gift please) and only ship CONUS. Price includes shipping.

Specs:

Movement: NH-35 automatic (sweeping seconds)
    Case Size: 40mm not including crown
    Lug Width: 20mm
    Crystal: Mineral
    Case Material: Stainless Steel
    Bracelet Material: Stainless Steel

Included in the purchase is the original box, original papers, and the extra bracelet links I've taken off.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.