1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Invicta 9311 Gold Pro Diver - With Box and Extra Black & Gold NATO Strap

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by plot, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plot

plot Senior member

Today I'm selling a recent purchase of mine, my gold-tone Invicta Pro Diver, basically a Submariner homage. I bought it roughly 3 months ago, however due to a recent fascination with mechanical watches I have decided to sell off most of my quartz ones. The watch is in virtually new condition. Runs perfectly, keeps time fine. There are no visible marks, scratches, scuffs or anything on any part of the watch. The stock gold bracelet was only used once while trying it on, afterwards I swapped it for a black NATO strap with gold hardware, which I am including in this listing. The NATO is also in great shape. My asking price is $85 (shipping included), however I am open to trades. I ship CONUS and accept paypal.

Specs:

Case diameter: 40mm w/o crown
    Case Thickness: 11mm w/ cyclops
    Stainless Steel
    Quartz Movement
    Lug width: 20mm

The box is also in great condition, instruction manual and warranty included.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.